Useful hints and tips for travelers in Germany
Also in 2011, Hanover will arrange the great exhibition that is becoming the most important fair event in Europe. The Hannover Messe 2011 proposes, within five days, from April 4th to 8th, something like 13 fairs at the same time, each on a leader in its industry sector.
The entire trade fair in Hanover, 500 thousand square meters of covered spaces and around thirty large halls and pavilions, will be occupied by events that are organized under a single slogan: “Get new technology first.”
Hannover Messe 2011 will offer the 170 000 expected visitors, a 360 degrees view on the latest industrial technologies. “Technology creates the world of tomorrow. Starting from now. With its ability to boost the qualifying developments for the future, the Hannover Messe launches valuable signals to the areas of technology and offers plenty of room to propose solutions for the entire chain of value creation,” said Wolfram v. Fritsch, president of the Deutsche Messe.
With 13 worldwide relevant trade fairs, the Hannover Messe 2011 presents all its power and importance as the scene where technologies and ideas for the future are shown. In those days of April, the international trade fairs on the several sectors in Hanover, are strictly related and integrated, so to allow cross industry and interdisciplinary exchanges.
The exhibitions presented at Hannover Messe 2011 are:
– Industrial Automation: automation of processes and production solutions
– Mda: drive and fluid technologies
– Energy: renewable and conventional energy production, supply, transmission and distribution
– Power Plant Technology: design, construction, operation and maintenance of power stations;
– Wind: systems, components and services for wind energy
– MobiliTec: hybrid and electric drive technologies and alternative solutions for mobility;
– Digital Factory: integrated processes and IT solutions;
– ComVac: compressed air and Industrial vacuum technologies;
– Supplì: industrial supply solutions and lightweight construction;
– CoilTechnica: production of coils, electric motors, generators and transformers
– Surface Technology: Surface treatment technologies
– MicroNano: micro and nanotechnology and laser technology for micromachining of materials
– Research & Technology: technology research, development and transfer.
Photo by fleurop
It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thank you for this article!
Best regards Alex
It is actually a excellent and very helpful bit of info. I am happy that you shared this useful info around. You need to keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.